Meetings Booking Information
- All meeting spaces must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
- Bookings can be made by telephone at 780-492-3138 during regular office hours, or in-person by appointment.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. Deposits are non-transferable.
- Balance is due 21 days in advance of the function. It is the responsibility of the client to contact the Garden to make final payment arrangements. Failure to pay balance in full by due date may result in cancellation.
- Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard, money order, cash, debit or company cheque. No personal cheques.
- The University of Alberta Botanic Garden must be notified in writing of any change of information or cancellation. Deposits are non-refundable. There are no refunds for payments made.
- Prices are subject to change. Prices do not include GST.
Additional Booking Information
Ozawa Pavilion and Ikoi no ba Guidelines
- In the Ozawa Pavilion, all footwear must be removed at the door. Bare feet are not permitted on the tatami mats. (Clean socks are provided). Shoes are permitted in the Ikoi no ba.
- All décor must be approved in advance – no tacks, tape or any other items can be affixed to the walls or ceiling.
- Due to the delicate nature of construction materials (e.g. paper walls), the Ozawa Pavilion is not recommended for groups with small children, unless they are carefully supervised.
For more information, call 780-492-3138 or email@example.com