Fun, crafts and activities for the whole family in the splendor of the fall garden. Make your own fall-themed crafts together, bake a yummy apple by the Grebe Pond, and enjoy being outside together. Kids get free admission!
- Hot chocolate and tea (served from the concession)
- Pine cone bird feeder craft
- Roasted mini marshmallows
- Take a walk through the beautiful fall leaves
Crafts and Baked Apples
While supplies last. Advance purchase recommended when you register for your admission.
- Build a birdhouse and paint it: $10
- Make a rustic wooden chalkboard craft: $10
- Baked apples (made by a staff member for Covid safety, with cinnamon, sugar, oats and butter): $5
Advance registration recommended to ensure craft supplies.
Regular admission applies. Extra charge for some craft items.
Passes and coupons are eligible for this event.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 780-492-3267.