What’s happening May 31-June 6, 2021
The Garden is open late into the evenings now! You can enjoy the peace and tranquility from 10 am to 10 pm daily, starting June 1. How about a date night as the sun sets? You can enjoy a wine or local craft beer as you stroll the Garden, or grab an ice cream from the Patio Cafe to sweeten things up while you take in live entertainment. Or, you can make it a memorable night to remember with a Twilight Picnic Experience – set down your blanket, dig into a gorgeous gourmet picnic box for two, and savour the sights and sounds of summer.
- June Twilight Picnics now open for booking, available from 5-10 pm nightly (reserve in advance)
- The Patio Cafe Concession is open until 10 pm daily
- Enjoy lovely Brunch Boxes, available Thursday-Sunday, 10 am – 2 pm (must be booked in advance)
- Be sure to check out the apple trees flowering in the Kurimoto Japanese Garden – pink and white!
- Play a garden game! Complimentary games available for a little bit of fun – sign them out at the Welcome Centre (available first-come, first served).
Music and Activities
Note: All music and activities are planned with safety in mind. However, all activities are subject to changing health restrictions and may be cancelled.
10 am – 2 pm | Umberto Cerminara (accordion)
10 am – 2 pm | Terry McDade (concert harp)
5 pm – 9 pm | Daniel Gervais (fiddle)
10 am – 2 pm | Jeremiah McDade (Celtic roots)
5 pm – 9 pm | Jeff Ramsay (guitar)
10 am – 2 pm | Ryu Yokoo (guitar)
5 pm – 9 pm | Terry McDade (concert harp)