Aga Khan Garden Facility Rentals
The newest addition to the U of A Botanic Garden, the Aga Khan Garden is a spectacular 4.8 ha (11.8 acre) feature, with tumbling waterfalls, serene ponds, a canopied terrace, sunken flower beds, secluded amphitheatre, and stunning architectural details in granite and limestone.
Limited facility rental bookings are available in this one-of-a-kind setting - a modern interpretation of traditional Mughal design, and the northernmost Islamic garden in the world.
Bookings are available in several areas of the Aga Khan Garden, for groups of up to 250 (with rain backup) or up to 500 (without rain backup, by special request only.).
Amphitheatre - A beautiful, secluded setting adjoining the Aga Khan Garden, in a natural woodland bowl surrounded by forest, with built-in granite seating.
Talar - Sweeping vistas of the Aga Khan Garden and beyond form the view from the Talar, a stepped terrace with pools and waterfalls, majestic limestone pillars and a vibrant canopy cover.
Mahtabi - Situated at the point where the formal water features of the Aga Khan Garden give way to the naturalized Calla Pond and Bustan (fruit orchard), the Mahtabi platform features intricate, geometric details and gorgeous views.
Your Aga Khan Garden Rental includes
- Admission to the Garden and free parking for all your guests
- Use of the Amphitheatre, Talar or Mahtabi
- Depending on size and configuration of event, tables and c hairs may be included. Larger functions may require additional equipment rental
- Rain back up (for events of 250 and fewer guests) in the Pine Pavilion
- Available Monday to Friday only.
- Rentals start at 4:30 pm and end at 12:30 am, including setup and tear down
- If you wish to serve alcohol at your function, you must obtain a license (available online through AGLC)
Aga Khan Garden Rental Rates
up to 50 guests | $1100
51 to 100 guests | $2000
101 to 150 guests | $2900
151 to 200 guests | $3800
201-250 guests | $4700
251-500 guests | contact us for pricing
Based on an 8 hour rental.
A 50% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of booking.
Prices do not include GST. Rates subject to change.
For more information or to book, call 780-492-3138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org