Reserve Your Visit
Starting June 1, 2020, the Garden is open to visitors.
We are implementing many measures to keep visitors and staff safe, and following the guidelines of Alberta Health Services and the University of Alberta.
- To manage the number of visitors in the Garden, minimize contact points, and allow for physical distancing, admissions will be by advance registration only.
- We cannot accommodate walk-up admissions.
- Visitors can book for visits of two hours, at staggered intervals throughout the day.
- Concession and water fountains are closed.
- One-way routes are in place on main pathways.
- Tours, tram services, programs and events are cancelled for the 2020 season.
- Before you come, check our Visitor Information page for up-to-date details and to help plan your visit.
We will be making admission tickets available several weeks in advance.
START your reservation by selecting a date below.
Please do not come to the Garden on the day you plan to visit if:
- you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath.
- you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19