Reserve Your Visit
We are implementing measures to keep visitors and staff safe, and following the guidelines of Alberta Health Services and the University of Alberta.
- So that we can manage the number of visitors in the Garden, minimize contact points, and allow for physical distancing, advance registration is recommended.
- All indoor spaces are closed, including showhouses, with the exception of washrooms.
- Please maintain physical distance of 2 meters / 6' from any person or group who is not part of your immediate household or cohort.
- Masks are required in indoor spaces (eg. washrooms), or if physical distancing is not possible.
- Outside food is not permitted, with the exception of water bottles and small snacks (eg. granola bar, fruit). Light food and beverage offerings are available for purchase at the Patio Cafe concession.
- Planned activities are subject to changing health restrictions and may be adjusted or cancelled.
- Before you come, check our Visitor Information page for up-to-date details and to help plan your visit
START your reservation by selecting a date below.
Please do not come to the Garden on the day you plan to visit if:
- you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath
- you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
International guests are welcome to visit as long as they have no symptoms and have met requirements as specified at https://www.alberta.ca/isolation.aspx