Reserve Your Visit
We are implementing measures to keep visitors and staff safe, and following the guidelines of Alberta Health Services and the University of Alberta.
- To manage the number of visitors in the Garden, minimize contact points, and allow for physical distancing, admission is by advance registration only with staggered entry times throughout the day.
- All indoor spaces are closed, including showhouses, with the exception of washrooms.
- Masks are suggested in indoor spaces (eg. washrooms), or if social distancing is not possible.
- Outside food is not permitted, with the exception of water bottles and small snacks (eg. granola bar, fruit). Light food and beverage offerings are available for purchase at the Patio Cafe concession. Brunch Box and Twilight Picnic packages are available for advance purchase. If you plan to book a Brunch Box or Twilight Picnic, you will reserve your admission time when you book your package; it is not necessary to book separately.
- Planned activities are subject to changing health restrictions and may be adjusted or cancelled.
- Before you come, check our Visitor Information page for up-to-date details and to help plan your visit
START your reservation by selecting a date below.
Please do not come to the Garden on the day you plan to visit if:
- you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath
- you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
International guests are welcome to visit as long as they have no symptoms and have met requirements as specified at https://www.alberta.ca/isolation.aspx