Reserve Your Visit
The Garden will open for the season on May 6, 2021.
We are implementing many measures to keep visitors and staff safe, and following the guidelines of Alberta Health Services and the University of Alberta.
- To manage the number of visitors in the Garden, minimize contact points, and allow for physical distancing, admissions will be by advance registration only. We cannot accommodate walk-up admissions.
- Visitors can book for visits of two hours, at staggered intervals throughout the day.
- A mandatory MASK POLICY is currently in place. Masks or face shields must be worn at all times while visiting the Garden, with the exception of brief removal for eating and drinking. Children age two and under are exempt.
- All indoor spaces are closed, with the exception of washrooms. Water fountains are closed.
- Outside food is not permitted, with the exception of water bottles and small snacks. Light food and beverage offerings are available for purchase at the Patio Cafe concession. Brunch Box and Twilight Picnic packages are available for advance purchase. If you plan to book a Brunch Box or Twilight Picnic, you will reserve your admission time when you book your package; it is not necessary to book separately.
- Planned activities are subject to changing health restrictions and may be cancelled.
- Before you come, check our Visitor Information page for up-to-date details and to help plan your visit
START your reservation by selecting a date below.
Please do not come to the Garden on the day you plan to visit if:
- you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath.
- you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19