Reserve Your Visit
We are implementing many measures to keep visitors and staff safe, and following the guidelines of Alberta Health Services and the University of Alberta.
- To manage the number of visitors in the Garden, minimize contact points, and allow for physical distancing, admissions will be by advance registration only.
- We cannot accommodate walk-up admissions.
- Visitors can book for visits of two hours, at staggered intervals throughout the day.
- Concession and water fountains are closed.
- One-way routes are in place on main pathways.
- Tours, tram services, programs and events are cancelled for the 2020 season.
- Before you come, check our Visitor Information page for up-to-date details and to help plan your visit.
Note: October 9-12, the last open weekend of the season, is Dog Days at the Garden. Dogs (on leash) are welcome with their owners, from 10 am to 5 pm. Dogs don't need to register, but their humans do.
START your reservation by selecting a date below.
Please do not come to the Garden on the day you plan to visit if:
- you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath.
- you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19