Location & Parking
The University of Alberta Botanic Garden (formerly the Devonian Botanic Garden) is located in Parkland County, 15 minutes SW of Edmonton, 5 km north of Devon on Hwy 60. Note: The Garden is not located on the U of A campus.
- Location : 51227 AB-60, Parkland County, AB T7Y 1C5
- GPS: 53 24 30 N 113 45 43 W
You will need a vehicle to get here, as there is no public transportation to the Garden.
- During construction of the new Welcome Centre (anticipated completion July 2020), alternate parking and entry will be available at the Garden. Follow signage.
- There is free parking at the Garden (except during the Luminaria event).
- Bus and limousine parking is available in designated areas.
- RV parking is available on weekdays only.
- Bike racks are available for cyclists to lock up bikes.
- Parking is available for Devonian Trail users during regular Garden hours.
For information call (780) 492-3050 or email email@example.com