The Growing Good Kit
Want to grow a garden, but don’t know where to start? We can help with that!
With a Growing Good Kit, you’ll get ongoing support to become the best gardener you can be. Our Garden experts will help you every step of the way, from the moment you get your kit until the end of the growing season.
Weekly emails will give you the information you need, when you need it, so you can enjoy your growing success. By summer’s end, we want you to savour the sweet taste of success along with your home-grown veggies, while pollinators flutter around your flowering plants.
And the best part? You are joining a “growing good” movement that helps kids get hands-on experiences with gardening, too. With every kit purchased we will donate plants to students to help them learn and grow.
What you get in your Growing Good Kit:
- Expert advice developed by the Garden’s horticulture team, starting with what to do from the moment you get your kit.
- Weekly emails with timely hints to help you throughout your growing experience.
- 1 starter tomato plant
- 2 starter basil plants
- 1 perennial pollen source plant (perennial) – to help pollinator friends visit your garden
- 1 annual pollen source plant (annual) – to help pollinator friends visit your garden
- 1 pack carrot seeds
- 1 pack lettuce seeds
- 3 seed potatoes
- The deep satisfaction that you grew good, because your purchase will help school kids experience the joy of growing plants.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-492-3069