Aga Khan Garden Weddings
NOTE: The information on this page applies to 2021 Wedding Ceremony Packages only.
The Aga Khan Garden, Alberta, is a spectacular 11-acre feature garden, with secluded forest paths, wide, stepped terraces that change with the seasons, geometric stonework, fountains and water features that stream into wetlands, and an orchard surrounding the scenic Calla Pond. Quite simply, this Islamic-design inspired garden offers a venue like no other for your wedding day. Ceremonies with up to 250 guests are held in a privately situated amphitheatre, enclosed by forest. Just steps away are the fountains and vistas of the Aga Khan Garden that make a beautiful setting for photos before or after your ceremony. Contact our Weddings Team for more information or to arrange a site viewing.
Your ceremony at the Aga Khan Garden includes:
- Admission and free parking for all guests
- Ceremony site reserved for two hours (including one hour prior to ceremony start time)
- Exclusive indoor "green room" access for the wedding party to prepare
- Chairs & signing table set up by Garden staff
- Signage and staff to direct guests to ceremony site
- Golf cart shuttle service for wedding party, immediate family, elderly & disabled guests
- Two-hour photo session anywhere in the Garden, before or after ceremony (does not include photographer)
- Rain backup in the Pine Pavilion
- Access to indoor showhouses for photos in case of rain
- One-hour rehearsal with wedding staff
- Complimentary engagement photo session (does not include photographer)
|Mon.* - Thu.||Fri., Sat. & Sun.|
|Up to 75 guests | $1500||Up to 75 guests | $2400|
|76-130 guests | $1900||76-130 guests | $2800|
|131-200 guests |$2250||131-200 guests | $3150|
|201 - 250 guests | $2550||201-250 guests | $3500|
*Holiday Mondays are priced at weekend rates.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. Prices do not include GST.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact our Weddings Team at 780-492-3138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org