In a picturesque setting overlooking the Grebe Pond, the Pine Pavilion is an ideal location for large group functions. Available from the end of May through mid-September, the Pine Pavilion is a 40’ x 60’ permanent pine structure with heavy-duty canvas walls that can be left opened or closed, depending on the weather. An attached open-air patio is ideal for extra seating or a barbecue. Accommodates up to 175 guests.
Your Pine Pavilion Rental includes
- Admission to the Garden and free parking for all your guests
- 5-foot round tables
- 6- foot rectangular banquet tables
- Folding chairs
- Set-up of tables and chairs by Garden staff
- Patio heaters in the event of cool weather
- Power outlets and spot lighting
- Signage directing guests to your function
- Golf-cart shuttle service for elderly or disabled guests at the beginning and end of the event
- Most functions in the Pine Pavilion must be held during regular Garden hours. There are, however, a limited number of openings for evening functions – call for availability.
- The tables provided are bare plywood – table coverings are recommended. You can bring in your own or make arrangements with your caterer.
- The Pine Pavilion is not available for Saturday wedding receptions.
- If you wish to serve alcohol at your function, you must obtain a license (available online through AGLC)
Pine Pavilion Rental Rates
|up to 50 guests||(Mon-Thur) $600||(Fri-Sun) $725|
|51-100 guests||(Mon-Thur) $800||(Fri-Sun) $925|
|101-150 guests||(Mon-Thur) $1000||(Fri-Sun) $1125|
|151-175 guests||(Mon-Thur) $1200||(Fri-Sun) $1325|
Based on a 4 hour rental. Additional hours $200/hr.
Holiday Mondays are priced at weekend rates.
A 50% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of booking.
Prices do not include GST. Rates subject to change.
For more information or to book, call 780-492-3138 or email email@example.com