In a picturesque setting overlooking the Grebe Pond, the Pine Pavilion is an ideal location for large group functions. Available from the end of May through mid-September, the Pine Pavilion is a 40’ x 60’ permanent pine structure with heavy-duty canvas walls that can be left opened or closed, depending on the weather. An attached open-air patio is ideal for extra seating or a barbecue. Accommodates up to 185 guests seated at tables or 200 theatre-style.
Your Pine Pavilion Rental includes
- Admission to the Garden and free parking for all your guests
- 5-foot round tables
- 6- foot rectangular banquet tables
- Folding chairs
- Set-up of tables and chairs by Garden staff
- Patio heaters in the event of cool weather
- Power outlets and spot lighting
- Signage directing guests to your function
- Golf-cart shuttle service for elderly or disabled guests at the beginning and end of the event
- Most functions in the Pine Pavilion must be held during regular Garden hours. There are, however, a limited number of openings for evening functions – call for availability.
- The tables provided are bare plywood – table coverings are recommended. You can bring in your own or make arrangements with your caterer.
- The Pine Pavilion is not available for Saturday wedding receptions.
- If you wish to serve alcohol at your function, you must obtain a license (available where you purchase your beverages)
Pine Pavilion Rental Rates
|Weekdays||up to 100 guests||Monday* through Thursday||$950|
|Weekdays||101 to 200 guests||Monday* through Thursday||$1500|
|Weekends||up to 100 guests||Friday, Saturday & Sunday||$1200|
|Weekends||101 to 200 guests||Friday, Saturday & Sunday||$1900|
*Holiday Mondays are priced at weekend rates. Prices do not include GST. Rates subject to change. A 50% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of booking.
For more information or to book, call 780-492-3138 or email email@example.com