Kurimoto Japanese Garden Weddings
NOTE: The information on this page applies to 2021 Wedding Ceremony Packages only.
The Kurimoto Japanese Garden is an exquisite setting for intimate ceremonies of 35 guests or fewer. This renowned five-acre garden features a curved wooden bridge, Japanese lanterns and pagoda, waterfalls, pond and more. Rain backup is inside the Ozawa Pavilion, a traditional Japanese teahouse overlooking a pond. The Ozawa can also be rented following your ceremony for a cozy reception in an unforgettable venue.
Your ceremony in the Kurimoto Garden includes:
- Admission and free parking for all guests
- Ceremony site reserved for two hours (including one hour prior to ceremony start time)
- Chairs & signing table set up by Garden staff
- Signage and staff to direct guests to ceremony site
- Golf cart shuttle service for bridal party, immediate family, elderly & disabled guests
- Two-hour photo session anywhere in the Garden, before or after ceremony (does not include photographer)
- Rain backup in the Ozawa Pavilion
- Access to indoor showhouses for photos in case of rain
- One-hour rehearsal with wedding staff
- Complimentary engagement photo session (does not include photographer)
Ceremony | up to 35 guests | $1950
Ozawa Pavilion Reception| up to 35 guests
4-hour reception rental $350
8-hour reception rental $600
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking.
Prices do not include GST.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact our helpful Weddings Team at 780-492-3138 or firstname.lastname@example.org