Kurimoto Japanese Garden Weddings
The Kurimoto Japanese Garden is an exquisite setting for intimate ceremonies of 35 guests or fewer. This renowned five-acre garden features a curved wooden bridge, Japanese lanterns and pagoda, waterfalls, pond and more. Rain backup is inside the Ozawa Pavilion, a traditional Japanese teahouse overlooking a pond. The Ozawa can also be rented following your ceremony for a cozy reception in an unforgettable venue.
Your ceremony in the Kurimoto Garden includes:
- Admission and free parking for all guests
- Ceremony site reserved for two hours (including one hour prior to ceremony start time)
- Chairs & signing table set up by Garden staff
- Signage and staff to direct guests to ceremony site
- Golf cart shuttle service for bridal party, immediate family, elderly & disabled guests
- Two-hour photo session anywhere in the Garden, before or after ceremony (does not include photographer)
- Rain backup in the Ozawa Pavilion
- Access to indoor showhouses for photos in case of rain
- One-hour rehearsal with wedding staff
- Complimentary engagement photo session (does not include photographer)
Ceremony | up to 35 guests | $1950
Ozawa Pavilion Reception| up to 35 guests | 4-hour reception rental | $350
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking.
Prices do not include GST.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact our helpful Weddings Team at 780-492-3138 or firstname.lastname@example.org