Ozawa Pavilion Meeting Rentals
Make your next corporate meeting, strategic planning session or team retreat a memorable and inspiring experience in the Ozawa Pavilion Teahouse.
Overlooking the exquisite Kurimoto Japanese Garden, the Ozawa Pavilion combines traditional Japanese design and materials with modern innovation and can be best described as a guesthouse with a tea room.
A traditional Japanese-style table seating up to 20 guests rises out of the tatami floor (woven grass) in the main meeting room, with full views of the Kurimoto Japanese Garden through sliding rice paper doors and windows (shoji). An additional six guests can be seated in an adjoining foyer. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen area.
The Ozawa Pavilion can be rented alone, or in combination with the adjacent Ikoi no ba, (joined by a rear deck), which has a capacity of 16 (seated) to 30 (standing) guests.
- Admission to the Garden and free parking for all your guests
- Access to the Kurimoto Japanese Garden (exclusive access for functions outside of regular garden hours)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee and tea supplies
- Flip charts, projector, and screen available on request
- Functions at the Ozawa Pavilion can be self-catered in the fully-equipped kitchen, or you may choose from one of the Garden’s preferred caterers – contact us for a list.
- If you wish to serve alcohol at your function, you must obtain a license (available online through AGLC).
- All footwear must be removed at the door. Bare feet are not permitted on the tatami mats. (Clean socks are provided).
- No tacks, tape or any other items can be affixed to the walls or ceiling.
- The Ozawa Pavilion is also ideal for special occasion gatherings and receptions.
Ozawa Pavilion Rental Rates
Half-day rental | up to 4 hours | $350
Full-day rental up to 8 hours | $600
Combined with Ikoi no ba:
Half-day rental | $625
Full-day rental | $925
A 50% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of booking. Prices do not include GST. Rates subject to change.
For more information or to book, call 780-492-3138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org