Wedding Booking Information
- All wedding ceremonies must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
- Prices are for the current wedding season only and are subject to change.
- Prices do not include GST.
- Wedding bookings can be made with the Wedding department by telephone at 780-492-3138 during regular office hours, or in-person by appointment.
- Deposits and final payments:
- For 2020 Twilight Wedding Packages: a $5,000 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking; balance due 10 days in advance of wedding.
- For 2021 Ceremonies: a 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. Balance due 21 days in advance of wedding.
- Deposits are non-transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the client to contact the Garden to make final payment arrangements. Failure to pay balance in full by due date may result in cancellation.
- Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard, money order, cash or debit. No personal cheques.
- The University of Alberta Botanic Garden must be notified in writing of any change of information or cancellation.
Additional Wedding Information
- Please let your guests know that the Garden is an outdoor facility, and that they should be prepared for any type of weather. Guests should also be prepared for a pleasant walk to your ceremony site – comfortable footwear can enhance the experience!
- Golf cart shuttle service is provided for the wedding party, parents, grandparents, elderly and guests with mobility issues only. All other guests must be prepared to walk to the ceremony location.
- Your shuttle is available for one hour before the ceremony and a half hour after the ceremony.
- Golf carts are not available for rent.
- 2020 Twilight Weddings have exclusive access to the area of the garden selected.
- For 2021 weddings, the gardens are not closed off to the public during ceremonies or photographs.
- The University of Alberta Botanic Garden Visitor Guidelines and Photography Guidelines must be observed by all visitors to the Garden.
For more information, contact the Wedding Department at 780-492-3138 or firstname.lastname@example.org